Friday, November 16, 2012

I only seem to write when something big happens now

I'm stuck in Africa.  The internet's slow, spare time is hard to find, and Washington is on the other side of the globe.  So I haven't been writing much lately, let alone stuff about wasteful federal actions.

But I did find time to watch Ron Paul's final Congressional comments today, and wanted to take a second to applaud what he said.   No need to rehash his statements, which are being tweeted and posted throughout the libertarian world.  I just want to basically agree with all he said, and remark that when I'm back I hope to get to work helping move the agenda of liberty forward.

It's telling I suppose that I didn't even find time to write about the election.  It was basically a non-event as I saw it.  As Ron Paul's said: we don't need a third party, we need a second party.